Skilled digital marketing professional.
I am a highly motivated professional who is passionate about product marketing, digital marketing and building online presences. I am experienced in traditional marketing methods as well as driving growth on social media through PPC and organic traffic. I currently work within the tech industry as a Product Marketing Manager for a well-established Australian based startup; enabling me to stay on the pulse of digital trends and best practices.
Working in communications allows me to be agile, creative, and business-savvy, all of which I thrive on. My project planning and management skills allow me to work full-time and freelancer for businesses.
Videos I was a producer for:
- Taking new features to a global market
- Product marketing
- Content marketing
- Brand management
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- A/B split testing
- Social media enagement, strategy and execution
- End-to-end marketing campaigns
- PPC + Adwords
- Email marketing
- Storyboarding and producing videos
- SEO and continuous optimisation
- Public relations
- Content curation
- Proficient with design direction
- Leading small teams
- Emotionally intelligent and adaptive to new environments
- Grew company blog readership by 800%
- Implemented blog subscription methods to achieve a 3-4% weekly growth rate
- Grew social media following by 14x
- Received over 20 media placements for my TEDxTownsville event, including a number of personal profiles
Social Media Results from TEDxTownsville:
- 20,000 post reach on Facebook
- 780 new Facebook likes
- 9,500 reach on top Facebook post
- 27,000 Twitter impressions
- 1,700 Twitter profile visits
- 54% increase in Twitter followers
- 74 Satellite events were held around the world
"Tania owns product marketing and social media at SafetyCulture, in addition to being a critical part of content marketing. She’s a true utility player, adeptly handling challenges coming from all sides and reprioritizing as necessary. Under her watch, SafetyCulture’s social traffic has grown 14x and the product education she’s provided has enhanced the “stickiness” of onboarding customers. She’s open to new ideas and is constantly looking for ways to optimize existing campaigns or new strategies to implement for projects moving forward. At an interpersonal level, Tania is the kind of colleague who can influence the energy of the whole team with her positivity. She approaches each project with curiosity and enthusiasm. She’s pleasant, thoughtful, and constantly willing to help out her team members."
— Kelli Simpson, Content Marketing Manager at SafetyCulture
"I first met Tania Clarke in 2012, as she was in the process of applying to become a TEDxTownsville licensee. Instantly, Tania’s professional and personal strengths were visible. Tania possesses impeccable leadership skills, formidable work ethnic and highly regarded communication skills. Working alongside Tania, as a member of the TEDxTowsville executive team has been an inspiring and enriching experience. Tania’s ability to connect and encourage collaboration among the team has been an honour to witness. In addition, Tania’s ability to strategically crystallise a vision and purpose for project based work in alignment with a systematic action plan has seen her TEDxTownsville licence double. Tania’s thirst for continual growth has seen her also met challenges with a sense of optimism, confidence and intellectual honesty. I cannot recommend Tania more highly, she would be a tremendous asset to any team."
— Kylie Bartlett, Founder of Women of Achievement, Volunteer Manager at TEDxTownsville